Thursday, September 23, 2010

Mommy On The Goooooooo................


SOOOOO....I started blogging about a month ago and now I see why girls do it...
It's WAAAAAAAAY too much fun!!
I decided this will be a place for me to share my fun fashion finds with everyone
A place where it's about Lara as Lara...
Not Lara as a mom or a wife...something I can play with when husband and baby are asleep ;)
So I've been meaning to do an Outfit of the Day post, but alas having a 7 month old and trying to do this hasn't been easy. So I came across Polyvore...OH MY WHAT FUN!!
I literally found my exact outfit on this site and they even had the little
Hello Kitty lipgloss my sister gave me a while back...I was shocked!!
So here is my "Mommy on the Go" outfit!!
I can run around town with my flats and leggings and be comfortable
and still manage to look fashionable :)
And ofcourse my false lashes...I NEVER leave the house without them!
I promise to do a real outfit of the day post soon!!
XOXOXOXO

1 comment:

  1. I love every single piece! Great outfit! I'm sure it looks adorable on!
    XOXO
    Kim

    ReplyDelete