Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Things I'm Lovin' at The Moment




I am totally lovin' the sequin blazer look right now.
They are the perfect sparkly addition to any outfit.
You can wear it with a dress, jeans, leggings, pants or even bandage skirts!
I love it!!
I've been looking for the perfect black one, but still haven't found it!

I've always loved hair accessories, but more than ever
I am loving the Grecian look right now.
These sequin ones are just the right amount of sparkle for your hair!
(lookes even cuter with curled hair) ;)

4 comments:

  1. Lara!! How was your holiday weekend?! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving hun. :)

    I am totally on board the sequins train... I've been wanting a sequin jacket/blazer for a while... and I really adore this one from VS: http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss/Satellite?ProductID=1265342676358&c=Page&cid=1287140171685&pagename=vsdWrapper&search=true

    Hope your Tuesday is going well... I can't wait to get off work.. I'm having chocolate cake to pass the time.. ha ha ha.

    xx Love & Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lara! I am soooo in to sequins right now!!! Anything that sparkles I love!!!
    I found some great sequin items at ROSS today. Do they have ROSS in CA?
    XOXO
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Lara I do love ROSS! I didn't get a sequin jacket but was looking for a top or maybe even a dress and they had quite a few things to chose from! I'll post some OOTD/OOTN soon!
    Nope not from CA- I'm in FL!
    XOXO
    Kim

    ReplyDelete